Sunday, September 11, 2011

Happy Birthday ♥


Hi readers :) I'm back to blogging again. Tomorrow is Monday again :( Why do weekends always pass so fast? I don't like. So, today is my little sister's birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HER! Today is also the tenth year for 911 memories. Anyway, today is her special day and my cousin sister bought her a cake and she was very happy and excited after she heard about it. LOL. My cousin sister also brought her parents along to our house too, so sweet of her 

 ze green tea birthday cake from RT pastry house. 11 candles on the cake :) 

 lighted the candles, they are beautiful! 

 deyun with the cake! aunt is behind! take #1

 take #2

 dad with little sister! What I can say from this picture  is that my sister's photography skill sucks to the max! :) 

 ze parents with sister! dad and mum were wearing couple shirts o.O

 singing birthday song for her :) 

 no wish no wish! :(

the portion of my cake! yummmm!

 my cousin sister also bought the famous cheese cake for me! thanks loads! 

very thick cheese smell! i'm lovin it! should give it a try readers! 

So, that's how my little sister spent for her birthday! Happy birthday again! :) Last week, I only worked for one day instead of 5 days. How good was it? Because my uncle was not free to meet me! HAHAHA! And  I'm currently watching a new series of HK drama, very interesting! :) I have one more thing to do in this summer break, I wanna to be fairer and thinner! Should start with my diet and beauty plans! 

Till then, readers! Goodnight! 

p/s: I could not wait for Christmas to come! WEEEE!

No comments: