Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Father's Day Celebration 2013

Casual #ootd for Father's day :)

Hi lovelies! Father's day fell on last Sunday, how did you guys celebrate it? 
I celebrated Father's day one day earlier with my cousins, uncles and aunties in my house! It was more like a family gathering and we had so much fun and food. To be frank, I had never ate so much before, I think I went for more than 5 rounds of steamboat :(  
#dietplanfailed #dietalwaysstartstomorrow LOL 

Prepared everything by ourselves and we used about 5 hours to settle everything, pretty busy :( And mum kept complaining about the workload LOL 
And and and, I baked 3 cakes on my own too (fyi, 2 marble cakes, 1 coffee cake), but the cakes were out of my expectation :( They looked quite terrible HAHA Coffee cake was a total failure (was a little burnt)! 

Party started.. 

Some of the ingredients for steamboat! 
And do you guys see three black cakes? HAHA they weren't burnt no worries, the one on the left was coffee cake, the remaining ones were marble cakes haha! Pfft so ugly :'( 
But my uncles and aunties said the cakes tasted good LOL *not that bad after all* 

Drooling? 



I ate a lot of processed food that day, guilty max #fml 

My little nephew :) He loves to eat, he can eat literally everything LOL

Grandpa and grandson aww :')

Do we look alike? Hmm, I don't think so!

And lastly, Happy Father's day once again daddy! Thanks for showering us with unconditional love and gave us unlimited support and care no matter what! U know we love you :)

Edited using Photowonder :) 


Next post: Another baking experience :)
Stay tuned guys! Thanks for reading! 

No comments: