Monday, June 10, 2013

Baking Experience l Chocolate Muffins


Hi people, I'm back again after two weeks hiatus. Do you guys miss me? :O
I have a question, do you guys love baking? I guess most of the girls like baking right, so do I. 
I love to try baking different types of cakes and muffins, but I hate hate hate cleaning up :( It kind of demotivates me on baking when I see the scene as above :( sighh 
How I wish I have a maid :( 

So this time, I baked chocolate muffins. It was my first attempt on chocolate muffins, I referred to the recipe online (here is the link, Chocolate Muffins). You can give it a try, it is not very hard for a beginner :) 

The outcome after whisking and mixing :) Ready to bake! 


 This was the first batch, they were a bit out of shape but the outcome still looked good right? 
But, my family members said the muffins were a bit too hard and dry :(  
Nvmd, I will do it better next time! 

Okay, this was the second batch, this batch was a little overbaked :( 


Anyway, it was a good experience to me, I will try to share more soon guys :)
Stay tuned x.x 

p/s: This coming week is Father's Day, do you guys have any plans? 

No comments: