Saturday, June 22, 2013

Baking Experience l Pancake Cake

Hi guys!

This will be a short post (I didn't take many pictures of it). 
As promised, this is my second baking experience post :D I baked a different cake a few weeks ago! Can you guess it? 



Jeng jeng jeng... it was a pancake cake! I'm not a pancake lover, but I think it is something interesting to bake! 

So I was searching some cake recipes 2 weeks ago, and I came across this recipe from Jamie Oliver (here is the link, Pancake cake), and I decided to bake it. The process was quite tedious (it took me 3 hours to complete), but it wasn't too hard for beginners. You can give it a try! 

Here is the picture I got it from Jamie Oliver's. It looks soo nice right? How can he be so talented? 
Are you ready to see mine? LOL *mine wasn't as pretty as his*  :( 


Here is my pancake cake. I spreaded chocolate and whipped cream alternately on the pancakes and sprinkled some hazelnuts on top!

Overall, I think the whipped cream kinda spoiled the whole cake :( The taste was too strong!
I should replace blueberry jam instead of whipped cream next time :)
You can also swap the whipped cream with other ingredients/jams you like!

To all the beginners out there, you may give it a try!


*signing off*

No comments: