Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Karaoke Session with My Girls

Hi readers, the haze has been hitting us so badly, but it is a lot better now.
The rain yesterday kinda cleared up the haze a little.
But still, do remember to drink more water and put on a mask if you are going outdoor.
Prevention is always better than cure right?


Okay, back to the topic, I had a karaoke session with my girls about 2 weeks ago to celebrate Chyi Yan's birthday! 
Our initial plan was to have breakfast and chill, but one of them suggested karaoke. So we opted for karaoke *one of the reasons was because I wanted to sing so badly LOL*
We opted for Neway this time. I think Neway is better than Loudspeaker, in my opinion lah. 
No offence okay. 

We really enjoyed singing in our little own world. 
I KINDA SANG MY LUNGS OUT HAHA!
I miss singing so much already, we should do it again soon! 

Yours truly. 

Chyi Yan, the birthday girl and also my blur friend! 
Blur level: 2500000x

A picture before we gone crazyyyyy

So you know, we gone crazyyy!

 And we tried so hard to get the prettiest shot LOL
#girlsbeinggirls 

Ending this post with my fat round face :( Seriously fattt :/


All my friends are coming back since they are having semester break now (Y), you know who you are okay!
Call me out! We need to catch up :) 
And my badminton session!! 


Will update more soon, stay tuned guys! 
-signing off- 

No comments: