Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Im Officially Graduated 16/11/2013


Hi readers. Finally back to blogging again after 2 months. 
Sooo sorry for the hiatus, I just finished my finals last week, and I'm so glad it's all over nowww. Pfft!

Gonna blog about my graduation which happened during mid November. 
Officially ended my degree life after 3 years of studies, and I had been through all the ups and downs with my buddies and I'm so happy they came into my life, taught me lessons, and became my close friends & etc. 

And now we go our separate ways, but I believe we will definitely meet again someday. Yeshh, we will!


So, we were supposed to reach university by 1pm to collect our robes and to register ourselves. And I reached quite early actually to meet my friendss and to take lotsss of picturess LOL. 

Pictures first after getting ready. 
Ohh, and credits to my sister for all the pictures below. Yeshh, she was my photographer & assistant that day LOL thankiuu! 




OMG I looked like shittttt :( 


My close bunch of friends during my uni life :') 
Thanks for giving me all those great memoriess :) 


Another picture of myself, I lovee this onee! :)


With dad & mum, I'm so blessed to have parents who give me all the supports that I need.
Millions thanksss to them!


Went around the campus to take nice photoss, but do you know how hurtful and hot is it to walk around with heels under the scorching hot sun??
But nvmd, we GIRLS need to look good during graduation!


Another favourite as well <3 #potd




Picture with my sistersss :)
Thanks for coming haha, next graduation will be my sister's SOON!


Picture with one of the prettiest girls in UWE, Jessalyn!
She looks soo sweet, doesn't she!


A family portrait after the graduation ceremony.
So glad I didn't trip and fall while walking down the stairs LOL


Last picture with another 2 good friends, Lian Xiang & May.
Missed the time where we could just sat down and gossiped together. We could chat abouttt anythinggg on earth.


Didn't manage to take pictures with all my friends; everyone was so busy and we hardly met each other on that day as well :( Nvmd, we will definitely meet again soon.



Goodnight xoxo

No comments: