Saturday, October 5, 2013

Langkawi: Pool Day & Fat Mum Seafood Restaurant


Hi people, how was your October so far? Mine wasn't that great though cause I had tests days ago! SIGH STRESS MAX!
And I know my blog is quite dead lol, so I promised myself I MUST blog today. MUSTTT!

This is gonna be an overdue post about my local trip with my girlfriends a month ago lol.  
We planned this trip on April, we wanted to travel to Krabi or Bangkok intially, but some of them couldn't make it. So, we made it a local trip instead :) Travel locally can be quite enjoyable too. At least there are no currency conversions needed and no jet lags LOL. *self-comforting*

Overall, our trip to Penang & Langkawi was rather a fun one! I enjoyed myself so much!
Here are some of the pictures,enjoyyy: 


With mua girlsss before boarding! 


Finally reached Langkawi. That view is to die for isn't?


Oh btw, we stayed in Aseania Resort which is only a few kilometers away from Pantai Cenang. It is a fairly good resort I shall say and I love the swimming pool, scroll down for more information aight!

After checked in, we headed straight to the swimming pool. A picture with my bestest bestie before pool session!


The pool view.

They even have the slides OMG. And believe it or not, it is listed in Malaysia Book of Records as the longest swimming pool in Malaysia. They have wave pool, mushroom pool, waterfall, Jacuzzi, sundeck, lazy river, adult and children slides. Sooo awesome!


My awkward pose lol




Hee Ching, Xin Hui & yours truly! Warming up before entering the pool HAHA


And one of my favourite group pictures <3


And finally we entered the pool. We had so much fun trying all the pools mentioned above! But the slide is a little too scary though. It is so slippery and I couldn't control the speed of me sliding down :( Went straight into the water without any mental preparation =.=


After our pool session, we went out for late dinner. Guess what we had for dinner? YESHHH SEAFOOD!
Never ever miss seafood whenever you come to Langkawi cause their seafood is quite cheap.

We googled some seafood restaurants and decided to try Fat Mum Seafood Restaurant cause it received a lot of good reviews!

Jeng jeng jenggg
The famous Noodles on Fireee! Can you see that flame? O.O


It looked normal wasn't? But trust me, it tasted really good!


Sotong don't-know-what LOL


This was just okay, in my opinion, nothing special.


Mantis prawns! 




And butterrr prawnss! 


It was a pretty satisfying meal. And that pretty much summed up our first night in Langkawi! Imma end this post with another group picture- our satisfying faces after the scrumptious seafood dinner.




Next post: Pantai Cenang will be coming up soon.
Stay tuneddd! 

No comments: