Thursday, October 13, 2011

Uni Life

I love this effect, my face looked so red 

Hi guys! Back to blogging again! Had been really busy these few days, no time for blogging :( I have classes from 8am to 6pm twice in a week, so sad lah! This is seriously very tiring :( Crazy timetable I have! So sick of driving after classes already, btw, I just wanna post some pictures I have taken during these days! Enjoy the pictures! :)

 Dad made some jelly as deserts after dinner! weee! yumyum :)

my all-time favourite! the best for breakfast! :)

 I love ordering maggie goreng whenever I go to mamak stalls :)

 The pink day! Yayyyy!

 With May! :)

 Met up with SAM classmate, Jeslye and spent time with her :) Loads of fun!

 Taken in the car! Good morning! Woke up early for classes :(

I superrrr love herbal egg! I can smell it from far, haha!

Lastly, 

Goodnight people! Sweet dream! 


Loves, 

No comments: