Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Sushi Cravings ♥

my hair is growing, muahahaha! Grow faster, HAIR! 

Hi people, sorry for not blogging these days. Busy, as usual :( Did I ever mention about Sushi King RM2 Bonanza Promotion that is held in this week for KL and Selangor areas? I think I did :) I definitely would not miss this chance to ease my sushi cravings, onomnomnom! Went today after class, and surprisingly, it was not crowded with people during lunch hours. We got the place once we reached, lol. Here comes the food! NOM! 

 the smoked salmons! yumyum! I ate 2 plates of these by myself. 

 my favourite all time! I think I ate 3 plates by myself *bloated* 

 octopussss!Hi Paul, lol . Everyone was snatching for this -.- 

 Unagi Unagi, I did not eat *I don't like it* 

 I ate 2 plates as well, thumb ups! Everyone was snatching for this as well -.- 

 it was so-so for me :) nothing great! 

okay okay only! lol

We had more, but I forgot to take the pictures, I was too hungry that time :0 
After accumulating all the plates, we ate
.
.
.
.
.
.
40 PLATES! 

here are the 39 plates, one more plate at the back of these! :) *satisfied* 


Finally eased my cravings :) YEYYYYY! Had tried for twice in a year *double satisfaction* :)
Btw, Below are some of the random pictures taken, as usual, enjoy! 

 Peepee Boy game! So cute right? LOL

 home-cooked meal is always the best! 

to keep myself fresh for the whole day, I love coffee  

 my masterpiece, my friend said it is ugly *dui sim gua* :(

That's all for today! Goodnight people! 



From 

No comments: