Wednesday, August 21, 2013

'Sampat Eh' Gathering


Hi guys.
Decided to blog since I have so much spare time now.
Yeshhh, exam finally ended today! Hoorayy :)
I can finally rest well. Seriously need a good sleep!

Okay, back to the topic, you must be very curious about the blog title.
Allow me to explain a lil, 'Sampat Eh' is a name for my Whatsapp group with a bunch of crazeyy people.
So from now onwards, I imma name every gathering with them as 'Sampat Eh' gathering LOL

This will be an overdue post with my crazeyy buddies.
I remembered having an outing with them few weeks ago.
How could I forget to blog about it? =.=
So, we decided to meet up since everyone is back for their semester breaks.
And we chose to have another high tea session, this time we opted for Cafe 1986 @ Setia Alam.
It was indeed a beautiful and cozy restaurant.
I really love the environment there.
It even provides board games, UNO cards, snookers as entertainments (An additional point for this restaurant!)


Ordered a pot of green tea that day, its refillable! 


Also ordered a slice of Chocolate Opera Cake (if Im not mistaken) to satisfy my craving. 
It was quite tasty yumss. 


Our selca session started right after eating LOL 




A candid shot captured by me. 
Everyone laughed hard when I showed them this picture HAHAHA! 


Ladies of the day. 

And a group picture of us. 
Yesh, we are 'Sampat Eh'!  
LOL WHAT A NAME, but I like it! 



Going to meet them again this coming Saturday.
Will blog about it soon aight!
Stay tuned for more updates readers! Bye!

No comments: