Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I'm Free!

 Four of us :D

Hi guys, I have abandoned my blog for quite some time, so sorry for that =/ Finally, I am free from exam now!! And I am having a three week break now yeyyy :) So happy can dai! This post will be about the current happenings :) Enjoy!


1/1/2012- Bibimbap Making Session
My family are getting into korean food recently. Sister decided to make us BIBIMBAP, one type of korean food, on the first day of 2012. What a way to celebrate with family! And this was our first time trying the homemade Bibimbap :)

The ingredients for Bibimbap :) We have to cut everything into very tiny pieces, and it took us 2 hours to complete, thanks to my mum! 


And the process: 

 This looked gross, but tasted good!

TADAAA! It is done, we bought the chili paste for Bibimbap too, as it is the most important ingredient for Bibimbap! We could not make the chili paste, as it will take us too much time :)

The final outcome. Loving the Bibimbap, it was so delicious!!
Mission accomplished!
Gonna make this again soon :)


2/1/2012- Jajangmyeon Making Session 
This is not just all. Sister and mum also prepared to make jajangmyeon the next day as lunch -.- Jajangmyeon is a popular dish in Korea and it looked a bit like 'loh mee' HAHAHA!

 The noodle and paste for jajangmyeon! We just have to boil the noodle and cook the paste, and mix both together. It is that easy! 

 The paste, mum added in potatoes, japanese cucumbers and meats too! 

 The noodle!

 The final outcome! It was an epic fail haha! The paste tasted too salty -.- Was complaining while eating this! 


4/1/2012- Outing after Exam *screamss*
Went to pyramid to celebrate after exam! I am finally stress-free and exam-free. But I think, I did badly for both papers especially law. I just hope for a pass now! God, please help me! I have put in so much effort for law, Don't fail me please :( 

 Had Carl's Jr as lunch, I love the fries! Yummeh! 

Then, went for some bowling sessions after eating! 



 With pei ling!

 The ball is so heavy! -.-

 Weiwei & May! 

Bought a BFF bracelet with May :) Love it! 


Gonna spend my three weeks break wisely for now. That's all for today, bye! 

No comments: