Tuesday, February 18, 2014

HK & Macau: Victoria Harbour, Avenue of Stars

Finally decided to blog about my trip to HK & Macau on last year's December (sorry, an overdue post again). I wonder why I am so demotivated to blog nowadays :(

Anyway, it was my first time visiting HK & Macau, definitely an eye-opening experience to me. I personally love their weather, food but their attitudes... hmm you know what I meant don't you? Sorry to any HK readers, I don't mean to offend you.


#1 #ootd!
We took a midnight flight to Macau to save the travelling and sleeping time, but everyone was so worn out and mum even had a headache that day. Wrong wrong decision to take a midnight flight because nobody could sleep well on plane :(

And when we got down the plane, HOMGG! The weather was colder than I expected and I only wore a very thin layer of leggings! *shiverss* We then asked around and finally got ourselves the turbo jet tickets to HK lol. Was supposed to stay and stroll around in Macau first but we changed our plan last minute =.= #allplansruined


#2 Finally checked in to the hotel rooms (we stayed in Nathan Hotel) at about 4pm, and here is a view from our hotel rooms! :)


#3 Went for some light dinner after a good rest, this restaurant is located at Jordan Road btw and this dish of roasted goose was so delicious! Yumsss


#4 Well, I know these dishes did not look appealing but trust me, they taste like heavennnn, especially the wanton noodles!


#5 Then strolled around the streets and took some awesome pictures :)


#6 Decided to visit Avenue of Stars & Victoria Harbour right after dinner.
Believe or not, we actually walked there from Jordan road. But it was fun though!
Below is a random street in Tsim Sha Tsui..


#7 There are lots of pretty X'mas decorations around, especially in the malls and along the streets.
This was one of the prettiest decorations, from Peninsula Hong Kong Hotel!


#8 And you know what is the best thing walking along the streets?
Yeshhh, we had the chances to try all the street food.
This is one of yummiest and smoothest ice-creams I have ever tried, Mobile Softee Ice-cream!
And it is the best to have ice-creams in cold weathers like this.


#9 Finally arrived our destination.
Here is a magnificent view of Victoria Harbour, impressively beautiful isn't it?
Taken by DSLR Nikon D5200.


#10 A picture of yours truly with the beautiful view, I kinda miss HK right now :(


#11 Visited Avenue of Stars as well. 
Shouldn't have visited Avenue of Stars at night.
All the pictures turned out to be either too dark or blurrrr :(


#12 Taken by my sister while waiting for the spectacular display of Symphony of Lights :) 
She is now my personal photographer lol 


#13 Another one, this time the camera didn't focus on my faceee =.=


#14 Symphony of Lights lasted for about 15 mins I guess, and it was soo comfortable to enjoy the magnificent view of VH in the cold weather.
#imisshksomuchnowwww


#15 Then we wanted to have some light suppers after that.
Headed to the nearest 7-11 to grab some food for supper. Grab all the MILKSSS! HAHAHAH


That pretty much sums up my first day in HK.
Next, I'll be blogging about Ocean Park HK, stay tuned guysss!

No comments: