Monday, May 27, 2013

Skating Day 20.5.13

 

Hi readers, I'm back to blog again! Have not been blogging for a whole week, I'm really sorriee! This post is gonna be about another outing with my beloved girlfriends :) This time, we went skating :) To be honest, this was my 4th skating experience, but seriously, I am still not good at this :( Maybe I am a slow learner. I still couldn't skate smoothly like the others yet, I wonder when can I become another Kim Yuna? Okay I need to stop dreaming :( 

We reached around 10.30am and had breakfast together, McD is always my first choice for breakfast :D 
And I ate two breakfast sets that day, fml I had a good appetite that day #dietalwaysstartstomorrow 

Not a pancake lover, but... 

I was still very nervous even though I have tried so many times =.= And damn the skate shoes! They gave me bruises on my ankles. Haven't fall down already gave me bruises :( But overall, it was quite fun! I will definitely come back again lol sound so unconvincing. 
Here we go! 

Did not take many pictures because we kept our phones in the lockers. So here are a few of our selfies for that day :) 

Woan & I

Bestie May haha! What a nice name! 

Pei Ling and I, omg why did I look so tired here!

Min Wei & I

I looked weird in this picture :(


For me, skating is very tiring. I know I am an old lady lol but I will definitely come back again!
I will be blogging about my baking experience in my next post, stay tuned guys!

Peace out! 

No comments: