Sunday, May 19, 2013

K Session with My Girls


Hi, blogging time again! This is gonna be a quick update as well, I will be blogging about the sing k session with my girls a few days ago. I remembered I wanted to sing k so badly during the exam period, I even sang in my own room while doing revision lolol. So, we actually planned the sing k session even before the exam ended! Can you feel our passion for singing? HAHA 

Before heading to Loudspeaker, we went for lunch first. Friend suggested us to try the famous fried laksa @ Well Cook Gourmet in SS14, so here we are! 

Famous Fried Laksa (RM6.50) The portion is pretty small, but it is undoubtedly delicious! :)  

Then, we headed to Loudspeaker @ First Subang. It was my first time trying a new Sing K place, Loudspeaker. In my opinion, Loudspeaker sucks. The sound systems and microphones are so poor in quality and we were not satisfied at all after singing. Loudspeaker SUCKS, this will be my first and last time going there! I still prefer Neway anyway :)

Here are some selca pictures we took during our sing k session, we took the pictures in dark LOL

Some crazy poses with my bestie :) 

Ugly pose with Xinhui! 

Three of us!
p/s: there should be 4 of us, Lian Xiang couldn't make it :( too bad! 


After 3 hours of singing, we complained so much about Loudspeaker and decided not to extend the time lol, so we decided to get some desserts to calm ourselves. First thing came to my mind is, yes, Snowflake! It has the best dessert ever! 
Yumsss! Finally fixed my craving :) 

Lian Xiang joined for dessert, so here is a group picture of us! We should plan another k session again :) 


And just for your information, here is my current addiction: 
Will Pan, handsome hor? 


I will be back again, stay tuned guys! 
xoxo 

No comments: