Thursday, September 29, 2011

Time Flies


Hi people. It is the end of September already, after tomorrow, it is October already. Time flies right? Time flies REALLY REALLY FAST. Few more months to Christmas, hooray! I should think of how to celebrate Christmas already! BBQ party or drinking session? (Y) September is a pretty busy month for me, yes, busy for the work -.- Duhhh! And also dramas and movies. Was searching for Harry Potter & the deathly hallows Part 1 and I still could not find it. Yes, I am that outdated -.-   And gonna start the new semester after this week. Must spend my time with friends before the new sem starts, hope my friend can  make it :)


Btw, isn't this picture of GD look pretty adorable? He was holding the Sunny 10 drinks and did not want to share with anyone :)


This is Kevin from U-kiss. I love his style for Neverland album, he looks so pretty :) He came to Malaysia for Korean Wave 2011 last week, but I did not go :( Even GD was there too :( *stabs myself*

That's all for today, I will update soon, promise! Bye! Have a nice day :)

No comments: