Saturday, March 10, 2012

20th Birthday l Advance Celebration ♥


Hi guys! I'm back. I'm done with assignments (Y) like finally. I can finally blog as much as I want, because I am having one week break!

So, it was my birthday last Tuesday, and I never thought of any advance celebration this year. But it happened lol, close friends celebrated with me on Monday. One of them tricked me that, she was craving for Baskin Robbin ice-cream, and she wanted us to accompany her to buy. At first, I did think of birthday celebration. But another friend tried to stop her from going, she told my first friend it is fattening and wasting money LOLOL. This sentence stopped me from the imagination.

When we walked there, I saw another bunch of friends inside. I was stunned at that moment, and what I was thinking is correct! I did not know what to say, but I DID NOT CRY K. Don't think too much!

Here are the photos:
Yummy! Thanks for the cake!

Making wishes :) 

Smiled so widely HAHA. I love this picture! 

take #2

 Left to right: Xin Hui, me, Irene and Lian Xiang

 With pretty girl, Min Wei!

 Pei ling! :) Kim hyunjoong fan!

Ireneee! 

 Lian Xiang! 

 With Siti!

 Another with Lian Xiang! I love this picture!

 Xin hui!

Thank you my girlss! I feel blessed :) 

Next time, please hint me the surprise so that I can wear prettier and I will remember to bring my camera LOL! 

But still, a million thanks to all of you! 


This is just part one readers! More birthday posts to goo! Stay tuned! 
XOXO!

No comments: