Tuesday, March 20, 2012

20th Birthday l Family Celebration

Outfit of the day!

Hi! This is the last birthday post :) So I celebrated my birthday with family as well! There was nothing special, just a scrumptious dinner with them :) 

We already chose to celebrate my birthday at this place months ago lol, which is Coconut Flower Restaurant @ Telur Gong. I think I have introduced this seafood restaurant before :) It is always very crowded with people no matter what! 

We did not order too much, because there were only 4 members. My youngest sister did not join us for dinner :( Here are the dishes we ordered:

 One of my favourite dishes! 

 Steamed lala! I prefer the one in Perlama! 

Crabs! Yummy! 

Owhhh, and my birthday presents this year: 



Thanks for the presents, my friend! :)

Currently, 'm so hooked up with a drama named Dream High 2! I can't wait to watch episode 15! :)

 Don't they look cute together? I love this couple! JB and Haesung! 

And the main reason of me watching this drama is because of him, JB! He is such a cutie! LOL


Bye guys! 

No comments: