Thursday, April 5, 2012

Happy Thursday!


Hi guys! I am back again, did not blog for more than one week already! I miss my blog sooo muchhh! :) Btw,  how is your day today?

This post is gonna be all the random pictures I got from my phonee! Enjoy :)

It was my friend's birthday last two weeks :) We bought some cupcakes for her birthday, so sweet of us huh? lol!


After class, we went to celebrate her birthday @ Chili's. This was my second time trying Chili's, but was my first time trying out their mash potatoes and I am soooo in love with it! Eeek :D

Chicken Ranch! Tasted not badd, yummy! 

Jengjengjeng! My favourite, mash potatoes with black pepper gravy :)

Fish & Chips, I don't really like it :(


Went for dessert after some shopping :) It was my second time trying Tong Pak Fu too, I tried Macha Snow Ice this timeee! It tasted a little bitter.


My favourite, Mochi! #nomnom love the bright pink?

After so longg! Lol

Ohhh ya, have you guys watched The Vow? I thought the movie was very interesting and romantic, but it turned out to be so lame and boring. Very touching meh? I did not shed a tear also. Damn! I rather watch The Hunger Game lohh! Oksy, maybe it is just not my type of movie :)


And last Wednesday, Jack Neo went to Taylor's to promote his latest movie 'We Not Naughty'. Glad to see him! 

I was trying to be healthy for last two weeks lol. I went to Unigym for some gym sessions, this is so not me haha! Anyway, I love the feeling of sweating after some exercises :)


With my girlss! 

Instagram for Android was finally out yesterday, so do add me @Instagram: wongdexian306.

Bye! 

No comments: