Saturday, April 7, 2012

Instagram

#love #zebra #prints

Hi guys, I told myself, I must write a post about Instagram coz I had waited for it for so longg, waited till my neck grows long already! Finally, it is out for Android usersss! (Y) Can you imagine how happy was I? When my friend told me about the news, I could not resist my excitement and I downloaded the app immediately HAHA! 

Here are some of the pictures! :) 
Went for internship interview yesterday, I was so nervous, and the lift and office corridors were so scary. It was like a maze,  and I took quite some time to find the location -.- Okay lah, maybe I have no sense of direction! Anyway, I succeeded!

Went for Pan Mee after the interview! Yummy @ Chili Pan Mee, SS15! 

And snowflake! I got my craving fixed, finally!

 Andddd home-cooked  food is always the best! Don't you think so?

Last picture, smile! *awkward smile* HAHA! 

Follow me @Instagram: wongdexian306
Bye guyss! Will update soon! 

p/s: Saranghae!

No comments: