Monday, April 23, 2012

A Long Week

The beautiful morning, I get to see the sunrise almost everyday :)

Hi guys, this is gonna be a short update okay :) I took all the pictures from my Instagram lol, do follow my Instagram for more recent updates okay! It is Monday again :( Monday, WHY YOU COME SO FASTTT!

This week is the study break, and finals start after the break :( ganjiongness! I am not mentally and physically prepared yet :( Hopefully I can finish revising.

Here are some of the pictures for last week:


 Had a small birthday celebration for Daddy! Dad, will celebrate with you kao kao after my finals okay! And I still  owe you a present :) 

And people says, we look alike, yes or no? Compare this picture and the one above haha! 

 Macha! Yummm!

A pretty simple dinner with my family on Saturday! 

 The best snacks to munch on when you are all stressed outtt! 

 And isn't it cuteee? HAHAHA! It was chewing the food, soooo cuteeee! 

Last picture for you guysss, always smile no matter how hard your life is. 


Goodnight guys! 

No comments: