Thursday, November 17, 2011

You're The Apple of My Eye


Hi people. Currently struggling with assignments, there are 3 assignments need to be handed in DECEMBER. I'm so dead already -.- I love December the most, a holy month! *love Christmas more than CNY lol* And most of the malls are decorated with Christmas trees already :) But I cannot enjoy December this year :( After all the assignments, it is mid-term examination already :( *HUHAHUHA* breathless x.x. And CNY is coming soon as well, it's time to get new clothes, shoes, bags for new year! yeyyyyy!

Alright, let's skip this -.-


Had watched 'You're The Apple of My Eye' this week. I can say it is a nice and hilarious movie, I love it!
Rating: 8/10
My advice: It's better to watch with your guy friends. You can at least ask them when you don't understand about some parts. I bet they can answer your questions correctly! HAHAHA!

Look at the pretty egg yolk! One of my breakfasts :) yummmm! 

 Macaroni Cheese :) I love cheese, but after eating this, I am phobia to cheese already LOL. 

Promotion on 16th Nov, buy a drink and you can purchase the burger at RM1. This is the first time I see Burger King is crowded with people :) Total of RM4++


Lastly, wanna share about my current favourite song album : 

JAY CHOU LATEST ALBUM! 

I seriously love this song! Give it a try guys :)


That's all for tonight! Will update more! Stay tuned! Goodnight :)
xoxo!

No comments: