Saturday, November 26, 2011

Happy Birthday MAY!

Left to right: Min Wei, Pei Ling, Me and May! :) 

Hi guys.Wanted to blog about the birthday celebration yesterday, but I fell asleep till this early morning! -.- I guess I was too exhausted yesterday! I had 11 hours of sleep and I forgotten to off all the lights and my laptop! How awesome is that! Got scolded by mum as well! :(

Back to the topic, May's birthday was on Thursday. We actually had a rough plan in our heads before that day on how to celebrate her birthday :) Planned to go WongKok for the lunch as there is a huge jar of milk tea for free for the birthday girl!

Part of the food below:

Yummy!

The rice is too hard to swallow :( I had stomachache after that -.- No more rice in WongKok next time!  WTH! 

The birthday girl with the huge jar of milk tea! So adorable right? 

 The milk tea seller, HAHAHAHA! 

 Minwei and May :) 

The rest of the gang :)


Went to Baskin Robbin for the cake session after the lunch, she did not know we had ordered a cake before that day, haha! 
We told her that we wanted her to treat everyone of us for the ice-cream, and she even agreed with it! -.- 

Look at the cake, looked so yummy! :) I'm the one who customized the cake *proud* 


 May with her cake and pressie! 

 take #2

Take #3

With the huge knife to cut the ice-cream cake! The knife is so yengg!



Photo session after that! YEYYYY! 

 May and I! 
 Xin Hui and May 

 Pei Ling and May

 With Siti! 

 With Min Wei #picture1

#picture2

 #thewholegangpicture :) weeeeee! 

Photo of the day! I love this the most yo! :) 



Hope you love the celebration, May, have a blessed and prosperous year ahead! We love you! :) 
xoxo! 

No comments: