Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Thousands of Word

Taken when cousin brother came to house! Isn't he cute? 

Hi guys, I'm back again yo! Another assignment is meeting deadline next Thursday, I'm so dead! I haven't start a single thing yet, kill me please :( Gonna work hard on that! Btw, how was  your Tuesday readers? Hope it is fine for you guys :) This post is about random pictures, enjoy :) 

 Had a simple dinner with family :) 

 Owh, we should start drinking this at this age to have good bones. My bones are not good :( That's why. 

 Had Fish & Chip today as lunch, but fish is over-fried. I don't likey :( 

And this is the Christmas tree in Taylors', isn't it pretty? I can feel the atmosphere :) 

Lastly, gonna end this post with my love :) TADAA! 

Hyunbin :) 



Just a short post guys, hope you don't mind reading :) Early class again tomorrow, tata! Nights readers. 



p/s: I am addicted to T-ara's cry cry recently, oh so nice!

No comments: