Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas


Hi readers! Just wanna blog before I go to bed :) I'm feeling kinda sleepy already :( Lack of sleep by burning midnight oil for the assignments for a week, life sucks when there is assignment! And finally, I'm free from assignments weeee! But there is still one more assignment needs to hand in in two week's time :( It is a group assignment btw! So, it is less work to be done! -.-

After handing in the assignments today, and I have 4 hours break, therefore, I decided to celebrate a lil bit by doing shoppings to pamper myself :) weeee! Now, I will let the pictures do the talking :)

Jingle Bell! I love Christmas' atmosphere! :)
Some Christmas décors:

take #1

With the snowman yo! take #2

 take #2

And went to Bar-B-Q Plaza for lunch! Yummmmmmyyy! 


 Ordered supreme pork set #welovepork

 The pork looked so chaota! -.- In reality, it is not chaota at all!

 looked even darker! WHY T.T!

 :) blur picture, sorry!

 the famous siew pau from seremban from uncle! Thanks! yummy!

bought the 5 pieces for only RM12 :) Christmas promo! :) I love it! 


Sorry for writing so little guys, I'm feeling so sleepy already, heading to bed now! GOODNIGHT! :) 
Will blog soon babes! :) 

No comments: