Sunday, May 20, 2012

Setia City Mall :D

I bet you guys know that Setia City Mall is opened few days ago, everyone was putting super high expectation on this mall since it is the biggest mall in Klang/Shah Alam. This mall is good and is quite big, but there are many shops that are still under renovations/not opening yet. And the floor is like damn dirty, air-con is under maintenance yesterday, why are they rushing to open? HAHA! Anyway, they have solved these issues :) Efficient! 

And I had been there for twice woots! Here are some pictures: 
In the fitting room! 

 I had papa john's as supper, yumyums! 

 Had chocolate walnut brownie @ Delicious today :D

Below are some of my purchases: 
Uniqlo staffs are damn friendly, and I super in love with the legging pants, go grab now! It is only rm49.90! 

From Etude House: I love the yogurt masks too, the masks smell damn good, haha smells like yogurt lahh! Bought both at discount price! 

Below are some of my outfits of the day for work: 

Working life is super stress, especially when your senior keeps pushing you #fml I really feel like scolding her, but WO RENN! for my salary! Working life sucks to the MAX! Dammit!

That's all for today guys, happy Sunday! 

No comments: