Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wednesday ♥


Hi guys! Does the picture look scary?? Taken by front camera, so it is very blur :( I just wanna update about what I did recently. I am still working on the batch of jobs, I swear this batch is the toughest and has so much work to complete!Ugh, life is so unfair! Many people are leaving to study abroad :( I will miss them! On the happier note, next week is RAYA HOLIDAY! hooray! I can't wait to have holiday! I wanna go shopping, have some yumcha sessions, road trip! Can you hear me my friends? Date me out! Gonna spend my quality time with friends and family! :) And there are so many movies in the cinema now! I wanna watch all but I couldn't find the time! :(


Btw, it is confirmed yesterday that Lee Min Ho is dating with Park Min Young! They have been together for one month already! Don't be sad, leeminhofans! I am kind of happy for them!

 This is just a short update guys! Will update more soon :)

Bye guys!

No comments: