Saturday, August 13, 2011

Rainy Saturday

with my sister, the siao po
taken while waiting for the traffic light to turn green ;)

Hello! Raining for the whole day today, ugh, I HATE RAINY DAY, so inconvenient for everything lahhh. Right, back to the topic. Just done eating dinner! *so full* My family went for family gathering with my uncles without telling me :( So, I'm here to blog about FOOD! Went to night market just now with my sister! We walked in the rain just to hunt for nice food. HAHAHAHHA. Now, let the food do the talking :) 

Takoyaki!!! 

My favourite, muaji with original, mango and green tea flavours. This is really delicious.

Fried carrot cake :) this is kind of disgusting when you eat too much.

Lalajian. OH-SO-NICE! 

my all-time favourite :) *drools*

Sakkeima *i love it* 

bought this for my dad because it is his favourite. 
the seller asked me and my sister are we TWINS?? and I was like ' errrrr..no -.-' 
awkward moment we had =.= 

Next, I would like to ask, does chocolate ease the period pain?!


My friends told me to take dairy milk chocolate to ease the pain but, it does not work very well for me. But, I think warm water does help? It depends on individuals right?


Till then readers! Have a great night!



No comments: