Monday, August 8, 2011

Food Cravings


Hi guys! So you know I am on holidays. Owh, I hate long holidays but short holidays are fine for me
-.- Long holidays make me feel bored and always think of food! I feel hungry easily during midnights, and I will always have food cravings during midnights when I am on holidays *I don't know whyyyy* I still have 2 months to go!! I gonna die of hunger in the midnights, haiz!

I want SEAFOODS so badlyyyy! I want DUBBOKKI! I want SUSHI! I wan whatever that is eatable lahhh!

My cravings: 

I forgot what is it! -.- tell me how can you resist thisss!

Butter prawn *droolsss*  

I wanna try the taro milk tea! Only limited season :(

I missed the 31st  discount dayyy! :(

I have not enough of dumplings this year! Haiz! All the dumplings are overpriced  during that festival -.-

I  also want duriansss! *come to me, food*

Most importantly, I miss my collegemates! I miss having fun moments with them! They are great and gorgeous friends for me. 
Lastly, present you a picture: 

G-dragon shaved his head! BUT STILL SO SEXAAAYYY!

Just a short update. Till then! Bye! 

p/s: are you waiting for my next surprise? I would not disappoint you :) you know who you are! 

No comments: