Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Family Day

outfit of the day 

Hello! I'm back! Went to KL yesterday for some shopping. But I did not get many things for myself :( because I haven't got my salary yet. Sighhhh! Just got myself a leopard scarf and Uniqlo leggings :) I went to both Uniqlo outlets, but they have very limited designs of Big Bang UTs and worse, they only have L sizes -.- So sad :'( Now, I could not feel my legs anymore! They are so numb, I could not even walk properly :( So, early in the morning, went to have dim sum as breakfast! *burps*


 went to Taman Rashna for dim sum! surprisingly, it was full with people already in the early morning :)

 I'm so hungry now :(

 oh-put! hope you understand! these really taste nice!

 I forgot what are these, but I know they are made of fish!

huge fishballs!

 ba-pau! :)

yam cakes! 

After eating, off to Pavillion :)

 dad and I, I want the batman shirt so badly which is behind me :(

 with youngest sister :)

 sister with dad! 

 sisters! fyi, we are not twin!

 smurfs tee! 

 take #2



 ze parents!

tokyo street! loves!



 these look nice and taste even better!

 the bubble teas sold are just very normal! still could not beat chatime! 

 sister's! 

 omg, I looked so fat -.- daiso was too crowded so I waited outside :) 

 look nice?! did not get to taste:( 

 mine! 

 ohhh, look at the crowd! 

 those kids looked so happy! 


 Uniqlo in fahrenheit 88! could not find the sizes for Big Bang UTs! :(

 lastly, a picture of me! 

Happy Merdeka Day everyone! Stay at home today! It will be jamming everywhere! :/ Spend your quality time with friends and family :) That's all for today! Bye! 

p/s: counting down, 3 more days to see you :(

No comments: