Saturday, July 30, 2011

Saturday ♥


Hi people. Just woke up from a short nap, but I still feel tired. I have been sleeping late and waking up early in the morning to do house chores and to complete the cash books -.-. Now i know studying is better than working.  Went for yumcha session again with another gang. Initially, only Steph and me in Starbucks, then later, the other gang joined us. Enjoyed laughing and chatting with them with all the lame jokes.

Had mocha frappucino today :) 

Then, went for dinner with family at a newly opened restaurant.The food was not bad. But I ate quite little *lost my appetite when i'm sleepy* ._.

yong tau foo 

my favourite-petai *yummy*

owh, is this the new flavour? mint flavour. But, it is kind of pricey :(

Recently addicted to MONA LISA by MBLAQ. LEE JOON IS SO HANDSOME *gasps* 
this is HOTTTTT! 

That's all for today. BYE

No comments: