Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Uncle Jang

Hi reader, been blogging really really little these days :( I guess I had completely lost my blogging mojo already! Here is a quick update to ease my guilt lol. Went Uncle Jang for lunch with best buds last Sat. It was my first time having it! And I love it! Yums! Fyi, Uncle Jang is a korean restaurant that serves famous dak-galbi (chicken), it definitely worths a try people! 

We reached about 12pm and all of us were so hungry! 

Jing wei & Jolene 


We ordered 3 portions: 2 non-spicy portions and 1 spicy portion. And it is enough to make all of us cry already! *too spicy*

With Shiow chi



Yummeh? Changed the wrong setting on my camera, most of the pictures were dark and blurry :( 

The yummeh side dishes :) 
We added cheese & ramen to it too! Superb!

Love the potatoes and dubokki (rice cakes)! 

Four of us :) 

More to come lol







Went for dessert hunting as well, and we settled our dessert craving @ Tong Pak Fu! Super love the bestseller- Durian Snow Ice!

Will definitely go back to Uncle Jang again!
Just a short post guys, stay tuned for more!
Peace out!

No comments: