Friday, August 31, 2012

Farewell with ze colleagues :'(

With Irene & Xiao Ying :D

Hi guys, I'm back from Singapore 2 days ago. Sorry for the lack of updates guys, the Singapore pictures are in the progress k! I will blog about the trip soon :) So,I will blog about my farewell with the colleagues first today, if you follow my twitter/instagram, you would have know my internship ended at the end of August :) Was kind of sad on that day :(

Before the farewell day, we went for a dinner with bosses and colleagues @ Neway, Puchong! It was to celebrate the end of peak audit and tax period yeyy! Had lots of fun singing with them ;D Did not take many pictures on that day, because the K room was too dark and we couldn't take any nice pictures :( And the buffet dinner was too good, we just couldn't stop eating :D

I love this picture! Me, Irene, Xiao Ying & Kheng Yoong and the senior, Bee wei! I miss them soo much :( 

 Irene, pls take care! She's leaving to UK for studies soon :'( 

 The ladies! 

 Edward, another senior! 

During the last week of internship, we were just too free in the office, so we started selca-ing! NON-STOP! 
 Posing with my lovely colleagues :D 

The interns & handsome boss! There is another boss, but he went back early that day, did not take any picture with him :( 

 Tommy :D 

 Bee Wei :D 

 With Edward :) 



Some vain pictures of the ladies:

:) 




We are cool like this haha! 

Three months is a bit too short for working life, but I learnt a lot of things thru' this internship, and had the chance to do audit and tax in real life even though I made silly mistakes sometimes :(  Also get to know how the real working life looks like! And most most importantly, I have great and friendly colleagues and bosses! It's my pleasure to have them as colleagues :D They are willing to teach us everything, thanks for that! I will keep in mind everything you guys taught me :) Thanks a lot! :) I miss you guys lots :'( 

No comments: