Monday, August 27, 2012

Little Korea @ Sunway Mentari

*steal this picture from a friend*

Hey guys, another post as promised :) Let's make it a short and quick one! Went to Little Korea @ Sunway Mentari for a small gathering. We actually decided to go for steamboat buffet nearby Mentari, but we wanted a place that we can take decent & pretty pictures and had something special, so we changed our mind and decided to dine in Little Korea :) 

I heard of some good compliments about this restaurant and I super loveee korean cuisine! So I was quite excited about this gathering with my old friends ;) Went to meet them up after my work, btw I am working somewhere nearby Mentari, wanna thanks them for being so kind to come all the way to Subang for this gathering, thanks guys! 

Meet my friends: 
  Pretty Alvina, pretty as always! 

Chyi yan, it's been a while since we last met ;D 

 The crazy one, Jolene!

Everyone was so hungry, but we ordered two BBQ sets for 6 persons only, and I tell you, it is more than enough for 8 people haha! 

The customer service was not bad the staffs were kind enough to cook for us as well xD
 Nomnoms! Look yummy aight?

 10 different side dishes! I love those side dishes <3 

 Ze pancakes! 

 Pork or chicken?

 Love the lamb yums! 

 The side dishes <3

 Alvina being the tea lady! 

 Picture time after eating ;) 







Lastly, the group pictures:


Enjoy every single moment with them :) We shall do this again aight!

Heading to bed now, goodnight peepo!

No comments: