Tuesday, August 21, 2012

ROM dinner ;)


Hi readers, Imma back! Wifi was fixed few days ago! Went for cousin's ROM dinner last Saturday ;D But now only I blogged about it, so sorry readers! Btw I am so happy for my cousin! She is getting married in Oct and all the families are heading down to Johor to attend her wedding dinner woots! I am so excited already! Btw, all the cousins shared and bought her the wedding gifts, we really hope she loved them cause we had hard hard time choosing the presents ;) 


Okay. here are some of the pictures on the ROM dinner: 
Ze cousins! 




Pretty isn't! 

With the beloved cousin sister :) 



All cousiee! 

Dad & uncles on the drinking session! 

And mum and aunts on the gossiping session lol! 

Another pic! 

My #ootd 

All the cousins together! Woots :) We enjoyed ourselves that day, especially the food!


Will update another post tomorrow, stay tuned guys!
I promise I will blog tomorrow HAHA
NIGHTS GUYS! 
xoxo

No comments: