Sunday, July 8, 2012

Past Two Weeks :D


Hi, I know I have been blogging so little nowadays. I was either too lazy to blog or too tired to blog after work :( Sorry readers. But I will still blog at least once a week I guess? :) Don't lose your faith in me!

And I am so excited for the upcoming trip with my uni mates :) We are going to Singapore on Sept! But the sad thing is, I have to pay everything for this trip, my parents are not sponsoring me T.T Haiz! And all of us are trying so hard to minimize the cost on hotel, USS and flight! These are the major expenses for this trip :( But the minimizing cost plan is kinda failed because the cost is still so high! So what can I do now is, to cut down on shopping now :'( But it's okay, I will try my best for that!

And should I get the dress I tried on on the picture above? Should I? Or should I save the money for the trip? Dilemma..

Below are some of the pictures I got it from my Instagram, enjoy people!

I got Rayban shades from dad, love them! Woots! 

If you were my readers, you should know I love fries right? I super duper love fries! I guess I was the first one who created fries in my past life haha! 

My mum made about 40++ ki ka ku, and we finished everything in less than 2 days -.- 

Curry mee & sweet potato soup! I love the soup, yumss! 

One of the recent selca pictures, the after-work face ._.

Tong sui by mum, the best for tea time and supper :)

My first try on Chicken Napolean @ Murni, I did not like it :( 
But the fries were good lol

And lastly, a picture of myself to end the post! Goodnight people! :)

No comments: