Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Two Weeks Hiatus


Hi readers, I'm back! My weekends were pretty bored, because I had cut down on shopping :( So, what I did on weekends was having drama marathon at home! That's the only way to kill my boredom without spending :)

But hey, I did not want to be left behind by any latest movies in cinema! Friends told me Spiderman is a must-watch movie! So, I watched Amazing Spiderman last Saturday, it is a super super awesome movie! Andrew Garfield is soooo hot and Emma Stone is sooo prettay! I rate the movie 9/10! But the movie is a bit too long, sit till butt pain -.- 


I am quite outdated I know, I haven't watch Dark Knight Rises! -.- My next target movie will be Dark Knight rises! This movie is even longer, about 3 hours :(

Enough with movies, picture time!

 Superb yam pork with family! Are you drooling? 

Also had Bak Kut Teh as lunch with dad's family @ Restoran Links! Craving fixed!

 Had Murni's Sizzling Chicken Chop to celebrate the arrival of weekend! Yumyum!

Best toner ever! This is my 4th bottle! 

And my latest self-shots: 
 Tried on dinner dress and it fits perfectly! Woots! 

Using Gifrus app! 

Happy Sunday everyone! Loves! 

Peace out!

No comments: