Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sekinchan l One Day Trip

#ootd

Hi! My uncle suggested an one-day trip to Sekinchan on Friday night while having dinner together. It was a last minute plan but we still managed to make it to Sekinchan on Saturday! And we enjoyed ourselves :D Because it's about food, foOD and FOOD! 

We stopped by at Sing Lok kopitiam for brunch before continuing our journey! Sing Lok is famous with their vegetable buns and yam puffs, so yummy! I love their yam puffs :)

I just couldn't get enough of them! 

 My cousins who just came back from Michigan, and this trip is organised specially for them! 

Yumss! 

Stopped by at Sasaran too, to have a look at those creative works! 


 Visited Taman Melawati as well! Look at the beautiful flower! :)


On the train! Look at my tired little cousin brother *jet-lagged* 
And one of them asked us 'how could you guys stand this weather?'  lolol
Ikr, I can't stand it either! 

Photographed by Wong De Yi 

And we reached Sekinchan! Beautiful scene and beautiful weather! 



 Ohh, I couldn't open my eyes -.-

We went to Pantai Redang Sekinchan too, to enjoy the sea breeze, sun and sand! HAHAHA


They were picking up some shells as souvenirs :) 

Lastly, me resting by the seaside! 

Then, we headed home and settled our dinner at Pasar Malam Setia Alam. Sweated like nobody business! -.- 

It's Monday again tomorrow :( have to work again :'( 

Bye! 

No comments: