Sunday, June 24, 2012

24/6/2012 Short Update!

Hi people, had not been blogging for the past six days, I'm so sorry! I'm so lazy to blog nowadays, but I promise I will blog as often as possible okay? :D 

Here's the short updates from me for the past few days, yeshh, I got all the pictures from Instagram, I am more active on Instagram and twitter :) 

Alright, pictures timee! 

 Happy Ba Zhang day! Had eaten about 16 dumplings within a week, and my face is getting rounder and rounder #fml 

 And family's new toy, New Ipad! Really addicted to it! I can't live without it now :( 

 Had a mini father's day celebration @ Bar-b-q Plaza, it was not as delicious as the one in Sunway :( 

 Recent addiction as well :D 

 My cousin brother's little son! This baby grows damn fast can! So cutee rightt? 

 My first try on Murni's Spaghetti Carbonara! So yummy and the portion was damn damn big! Will definitely try this again! 

 Went for the second round with my family again, Yong Tau Fu as late dinner! 

And went for dim sum as breakfast with family on Saturday morning @Oriental Delicacy Dim Sum restaurant! 

I'm gaining weight, someone pls stop me from eating too muchh! That's the reason I hate holiday ughh! 

Will update about my outing with friends soon readers! 
Peace out! 

No comments: