Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Korean Food Craze :O

Hi lovelies, how are you guys doing? 
I had a really crazy craving for Korean food lately, I don't know why :(
Been having 4 Korean meals in 3 weeks :/ I FEEL SO FATTT! 
And now, I am craving for Japanese food. WTH is wrong with me? 
PMS probably, just give me food. 

I know I shouldn't do a food post during midnight. Sorrieee..
I'm drooling as well :( 
Anyway, here are some of the Korean food I had for the past 3 weeks: 


#1 Vegetarian Bibimbap @ Random Food Court 
The food was so so only, nothing to shout about. But according to my mum, it did not even taste like a bibimbap LOL  


#2 Ko Hyang, Sunway Pyramid 

It wasn't my first time visiting Ko Hyang, and I always adore their food. 
They have the best Korean food in town with reasonable price. 

I had Ramen that day, sooo delicious can die! HAHA *im so hungry now* 


#3 KimchiHaru, SS15 

It was my first visit to KimchiHaru. 
It has a warm ambiance that put me into a good mood and the food is quite good I can say. 
Random picture of me with the food, ordered Pork Sofu Tofu Jjigae that day. 

Here are some close-up shots of my food. The side dishes. 


It was pretty good and filling, I love the soup. I'll definitely come back again for this. 

The close-up shot for Ramen. It wasn't mine, so I couldn't comment on how it tasted, sorrie!


#4 Uncle Jang, Solaris Mont Kiara 

It wasn't my first time visiting Uncle Jang as well, I went to the Puchong Branch before.
And I fell in love with Dak Galbi ever since.
And yeah, finally paid another visit to Uncle Jang after so long.

Here is a close-up shot, it took me so long to capture a clear picture. 
Okay la this is also not clear enough, the smoke just couldn't stop coming to me and I gave up taking food picture. EAT FIRST! 

We ordered Soju to share as well, I tell you, DON'T look down on this. I feel like I was floating on the clouds already after a small glass. Koreans can drink very well huh. 

And the gang for Uncle Jang dinner! 

This dinner was organised for the reason of  'we (Bianca & I) wanted to meet up so badly'. Yesh, we finally met each other for the first time :) 


I mentioned I'm now craving for Japanese food right.
Lets see is there any Japanese food craze for me or not. LOL

Okay guys, goodnight! 
Will blog soon,stay tuned x.x 

No comments: